понеделник, 7 февруари 2011 г.

Living as a fictional character

Sometimes these days when I am sad, I get reminded of an old fascination which a guy once called "living as a fictional character". I'm not sure he meant the same as I do, but the name is very descriptive.

For me it is this feeling when you are alone somewhere and imagine yourself as a character of a novel or a film, and all of your surroundings just as a decor, detached from its usualness and everydayness.

Some places are more compelling for you to feel that way. I used to love it and do it often at the time, and since it's a lonely matter, it made me feel more self-sufficient. Nowadays it's more a way to feel the unusual and the exciting still pending somewhere, despite my life having become settled and defined somehow...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар